ABI-LAB is proud to foster a thriving community of entrepreneurs who are working to assist in the discovery and development of new drugs.
During the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, ABI-LAB recently implemented a number of enhanced policies and precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus across our two buildings and the community.
- Events: Events are either cancelled or modified to remote participation. This applies to both internal and external events and includes all “lunch & learn” events.
- No External Visitors: Until further notice, ABI-LAB and our tenants can no longer host external visitors. Both ABI-LAB buildings are operating under a “locked door” scenario, meaning only ABI-LAB members and selected service vendors will have access to the building.
- Enhancing Sanitation: We have deployed additional deep cleanings, additionally both buildings are equipped with additional cleaning and hand sanitizing products.
- Delivery of Packages: For the safety of our tenants, we are having all packages delivered to a designated parcel room and each building has a process for tenants to pick up packages allowing for recommended social distancing.
- Digital Infrared Thermometer: To monitor the health of residents and visitors coming into the facility we have placed digital infrared thermometers at both buildings.
- Additional Disinfection: We have added cleaning supplies, such as disinfectant sprays and paper towels for tenants to use in all the common areas including the break rooms.
- Face Coverings: ABI-LAB requires face masks or cloth face coverings in all common spaces at both buildings.
Our hope is that in taking these actions, we will do our part to minimize the risk of virus transmission.
Our best wishes to you and your family as we all navigate the days ahead together.