Website ModeX Therapeutics
ModeX Therapeutics is a startup biotech company based in Massachusetts dedicated to the concept of modulating multiple disease targets with innovative multi-targeting strategies.
ModeX Therapeutics is seeking a highly skilled and motivated scientist to support biologics characterization, developability, and optimization for developing innovative biotherapeutics. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a cross-functional team and contribute to the development of nextgeneration biological therapeutics in a fast-paced, rapidly growing biotech company with a bold vision.
ModeX Therapeutics is a startup biotech company based in Massachusetts dedicated to the concept of modulating multiple disease targets with innovative multi-targeting strategies. It was founded by Dr. Elias Zerhouni and Dr. Gary J. Nabel in 2020 with a team of scientists with proven track record from early research to clinical development, regulatory approvals, and commercialization. ModeX is pursuing the development of novel immune-oncology therapeutics for cancers and biotherapeutics against infectious
- Biochemical and biophysical developability characterization of diverse biologics molecules, including multi-specifics, fusion proteins, and non-viral particle to support lead candidate selection.
- Interpret results and present/communicate with cross-functional colleagues and external partners for successful execution and completion of projects.
- Stay scientifically current and contribute to the implementation of new technology and instrumentation.
- Ensure effective, high-quality, timely and appropriate documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Potential for participate in research project development and leadership roles.
- PhD or MS in biochemistry, molecular biology or other life science disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years (PhD)/ 6 years (MS) of biologics characterization/ protein analytics experience preferably in biopharma
- Hands on experience with HPLC/UPLC based methods (SEC, HIC, IEX), light scattering (SEC-MALS, DLS), thermal stability (DSF, DSC), capillary electrophoresis-based methods (CE-SDS, cIEF), BLI is desirable.
- Deep knowledge in protein and antibody structure and chemistry
- Excellent written and oral communication, organization, and data analysis skills. Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced work environment and capable to work both independently and collaboratively within project teams.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to careers@ModeXTX.com
To apply for this job email your details to careers@ModeXTX.com