Website ModeX Therapeutics
ModeX Therapeutics is a startup biotech company based in Massachusetts dedicated to the concept of modulating multiple disease targets with innovative multi-targeting strategies.
The Program Director will be a major contributor to shape the success of ModeX Therapeutics, Inc. To help us continue our growth, we are seeking an experienced operations and project management leader to join our highly skilled team of scientists. The successful candidate will collaborate with Team Leaders to drive operational excellence, aligning functional goals and internal activities to achieve key deliverables in the successful development of next-generation synthetic biological
- Accountable for program operations, timeline, and deliverables. Including operational aspects of the pipelines – Gantt charts, meeting preparation/facilitation, program plans, decision logs, and managing the budget.
- Monitor and review program progression on a regular basis to ensure adherence to timeline, budget, and highest research standards; Follow up with team members as needed to ensure on-time completion of key activities and program objectives related to clinical trials, IND/regulatory submission, CMC etc.
- Report out on program status and decisions to the program team and Leadership Team; anticipate issues and barriers, identify solutions, proactively respond; escalate issues as appropriate, and work with team members to problem-solve.
- Collect input from team members ensuring cross-functional alignment of program deliverables; streamline program functions to ensure efficiency and transparency and across program teams.
- Work closely with the Team Leaders to track spending against budget and forecasts.
- Integrate key program documents, including program strategy, integrated development plans, and target product profiles in a collaborative and cross-functional manner.
Requirement Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BS or other advanced degrees in related field. MS preferred
- 5+ years of experience in applying program management principles, tools and practices cross operational functions within a biotech or pharmaceutical company. Experience in Oncology/Immunology drug development is a plus.
- Strong leadership and communications skills to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting targets and deadlines.
About ModeX Therapeutics, Inc.
ModeX Therapeutics Inc. is a startup biotech company based in Massachusetts dedicated to the concept of modulating multiple
disease targets with an innovative multi-targeting approach. It was founded by Dr. Elias Zerhouni and Dr. Gary J. Nabel with a
team of established and dedicated scientists in 2020 and is pursuing the development of novel immune-oncology therapeutics
for cancers and infectious diseases. ModeX has established funding and collaborative network from industry and academic
To apply for this job email your details to careers@ModeXTX.com