- Support internal research efforts including mammalian cell culture to enable preclinical, toxicological, and clinical studies, including candidate selection/discovery, clone selection, and cell line expansion
- Collaborate closely with other research groups and project teams to achieve program goals
- Develop and run a variety of assays for various therapeutic programs and service demands for colleagues within deadlines
- Make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results
- Draft standard operating procedures (SOPs), and present data in various formats
- Establish and participate in discussions to optimize protocols, tools, and/or new methods for project advancement.
- Write detailed experimental protocols, maintain excellent records of experiments in laboratory notebooks
- Support lab functions-including, but not limited to restocking consumables, preparing reagents, maintaining equipment, and other functions related to maintaining laboratory operations
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.