D2M Biotherapeutics is a startup biotech company located at Natick, MA. D2M (DNA to Medicine) is a human-genetics driven biotherapeutics discovery company with a focus on immuno-oncology and inflammatory diseases. D2M has built up a platform of novel target discovery via deep mining the unprecedented disease genomic data. D2M is building up a sharply focused pipeline of monoclonal antibody or protein therapeutics targeting human genetics validated immune pathways. D2M’s immediate focus is creating novel classes of biologics on cancers beyond anti-PD1/L1 IO therapies and rare immunology diseases currently with limited therapeutic options.
- Work with a high degree of independence to contribute to project planning and advance projects.
- Design, develop, and perform in vitro cellular assays to assess innate and adaptive immune functions.
- Mammalian transient and stable cell line development.
- Design and perform in vivo models of inflammation or immuno-oncology via working with CROs.
- Analyze and interpret experimental results and regularly present findings at project team meetings.
- Provide a high level of subject matter expertise through familiarity with current scientific literature for the targets/pathway and targeted disease area.
- Support and manage external collaborations, including CROs, and academic laboratories.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and data in laboratory notebooks in accordance with company policy.
- Write and review technical reports, research protocols, SOPs, and scientific manuscripts for publication.
- PhD degree in Immunology or immune-oncology, or PhD in cell/molecular biology, biochemistry or biomedical engineering with a strong background in immunology.
- 2+ years of postdoc experiences. Industry experiences are preferred.
- Deep understanding of human immunobiology, such as T cells, Treg cells, NK cells, or Myeloid cells, is preferred.
- Experience designing and performing in vitro assays using primary human immune cells or immune/cancer cells.
- Skilled in standard immunological, molecular and cell biology techniques including flow cytometry, ELISAs, and primary immune cell isolation and cell culture.
- Experience in recombinant protein expression and purification is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and communicate complex data sets in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to career@D2Mbio.com.
D2M Biotherapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status.